Friday, February 11, 2011

Rank the Beatles: Part Two


To compliment my last post, here's a Beatles top twenty list that I found in 100 Best Beatles Songs: An Informed Fan's Guide, by Spignesi and Lewis...

1) A Day in the Life 2) Strawberry Fields Forever 3) Let It Be 4) Yesterday 5) All You Need is Love 6) In My Life 7) Hey Jude 8) Penny Lane 9)Revolution 10) While My Guitar Gently Weeps 11) I Am the Walrus 12) Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds 13) Nowhere Man 14) Here Comes Sunshine 15) She Loves You 16) Here,There and Everywhere 17) Blackbird 18) Martha My Dear 19) I Feel Fine 20) I Wanna Hold Your Hand

No comments:

6-16-82 MUSIC MOUNTAIN: THE GRATEFUL PILGRIMAGE

  In honor of the anniversary of Music Mountain, here’s chapter two from my latest work, The Grateful Pilgrimage: Time Travel with the Dea...